Rowing Machines are quite popular today as it brings numerous benefits to the body. It is an ideal indoor work out machine that resembles a “rowing” action like that of a watercraft for either of the two purposes: to build or sculpt the body as it burn calories and defines muscles or to train or build rowing strength and efficacy in preparation for true outdoor rowing sport activities. For any of these purposes, Cheap rowing machines or indoor rowers, as they are commonly called, are indispensable for any user. If you are interested to buy a new rowing machine or replace your existing one, here are a few items that can be found at amazon.com at best prices and are the top cheap rowers ordered by many:
Best Selling Rowing Machines
For those on a budget of $100-$250, these are the five bestselling Cheap Rowing Machines available:
1. Stamina Body Trac Glider 1050 Rowing Machine – priced at about $130, it has an electronic monitor that records the number of rowing actions that you have done and the corresponding calories you burned, as well as a full body workout that targets all muscle groups as it uses gas shock resistance. It folds easily and requires minimal storage space, easy to assemble, and handy to use.
2. Stamina 1205 Precision Rower – priced at below $165, this is a compact rower for those who has little space to spare in their homes. However, it delivers the same workout as any other rower, and has an electronic monitor that tracks not only the number of rows you have done, but the resistance, distance, time, and calories you have burned in the process. It uses hydraulic cylinders as resistance, as well as has a padded seat and handles, for maximum comfort.
3. Spartan Sports Magnetic Rower – sold at about$170, this rower can handle users that weigh up to 220lbs and is equipped with a digital tracker like most rowers, with an extra of pulse rate/heart monitor. What is different in this rower is it 8 levels of resistance for an extra tough workout with the use of its hydraulic cylinders.
4. ProForm Cardio Glide Plus Rowing Machine – priced at a around $180, this rowing machine uses your own body weight as resistance and offers both resistance training and a tough and thorough workout as it has 70 different exercises that target all major and minor muscle groups. It’s an easy to use cheap rowing machine, and is durable as well as provides comfort for its users. It also has an LCD monitor to track your progress.
5. Body Rower BRW2000 Rowing Machine – sold at just over$200, this rower can accommodate users up to 6 feet and 5 inches and up to 250 lbs. It is easy to use, fold-able, and can let the user have a 360º arm rotation for that true rowing feel. In addition, its resistance can be adjusted and works against your body (i.e. muscle groups) to sculpt a lean figure.
These are the top choices for cheap rowing machines available in the marketplace. Any of them can work for you, but you must take time to evaluate each according to your specifications. If you are quite tall and has a few pounds, investing in a durable rowing machine can be a wise decision to undertake so that quality may not be sacrificed with the intent for lower prices. If you are quite the health buff or simply wish to track your success, buying a rower that has a heart rate monitor or digital tracker is good for you. For any of these choices, consider the ones states above, as they have been mostly used by many consumers. Price may not necessarily be sacrificed for quality, as in this case, cheap rowing machines are available, but deliver the same effects or maybe even more.